MENORCA Linen Shirt - White/Royal Blue
- Size Chart
- Composition & Care
- Shipping & Returns
MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHIRT
We pimped up the traditional linen shirt with our own set of colors and details for a cooler & bolder look.
Designed with versatility in mind, our linen shirts look good wrinkled or ironed, and can be worn casually with a pair of shorts, or more formally with a pair of linen pants.
Our Linen Shirts are made of 100% Italian Linen.
Linen is a very friendly fabric when it comes to caring for it. Here's our recommendations on how to keep your Linen Shirt looking crisp for many years to come:
- Air Dry: although you can put your Linen shirt in the dryer, it will do much better if you air dry it.
- Washing: machine wash with cool water, like colors and mild soap.
- Skip the bleach: avoid bleach or harsh detergents please, as these could put your shirt's life at risk.
- Ironing: warm iron on the reverse side to avoid the color from fading out which may happen under excessive heat.
At CRASQI we respect & protect nature and are deeply committed to continuously finding ways to minimize our environmental footprint by embracing sustainable practices.
In line with that philosophy, our linen wear is made of 100% linen which is responsibly sourced in Italy. Did you know that Linen is one of the most sustainable fabrics ever? Let us explain just some of the amazing benefits of Linen:
- It is derived from Flax plantations which not only capture CO2 from the atmosphere, but they only require rainwater to grow.
- The fiber extraction process is 100% mechanical, therefore it requires no chemicals, and generates zero waste as 100% of the Flax plant components are used.
- As a natural fabric, Linen is biodegradable so even after it's lifecycle, your pants will leave behind no trace. Our linen pants are responsibly made in Yucatán, Mexico by Mayan communities who have passed down their craftsmanship from generation to generation.
Free US and Venezuela Domestic Shipping on all orders over $200.
$10 Fee for US Domestic Shipping on all orders below $200
$10 Fee for Venezuela Domestic Shipping on all orders below $200
$35 Flat Fee for Canada Shipping
$45 Flat Fee for Rest of World Shipping
Easy returns & exchanges:
$10 processing fee. Item must returned within 7 days and product must be unworn and in good condition.